GIA certified 3.88CTS diamond and pink sapphire three stone solid 950 platinum / 18K rose gold ring. This ring features a huge GIA certified 3.18CT natural no heat purplish pink sapphire. The oval modified brilliant cut sapphire is accented on both sides with two GIA certified brilliant pear cut diamonds adding up to 0.70CTS in a stunning three stone ring design. The high quality natural diamonds are set into solid heavy 950 platinum. The sapphire is set in 18K solid rose gold.
The sapphire in this ring will leave you speechless. It is a genuine sapphire of very fine quality. It looks flawless to the naked eye. At very close inspection under 10X magnification can you see the minute inclusions.
The sapphire has been certified by GIA (USA) and Asian gem lab, to be a natural purplish pink sapphire with no enhancement, no heat.
The first 0.35ct pear brilliant cut diamond has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural D color / VVS2 clarity diamond (GIA report # 2336639385). This diamond has excellent polish, very good symmetry and no fluorescence. This certificate will be sent with this ring. This diamond is laser inscribed with the GIA certificate number.
The second 0.35ct pear brilliant cut diamond has been certified by GIA (USA) to be a natural D color / VVS1 clarity diamond (GIA report # 2337457402). This diamond has very good polish, good symmetry and no fluorescence. This certificate will be sent with this ring. This diamond is laser inscribed with the GIA certificate number.
- Diamond Color : D
- Diamond Clarity : VVS1-2
- The oval cut sapphire measures 9.85mm x 7.00mm x 4.99mm.
- The 0.35CT diamonds measure 6.02mm x 3.97mm x 2.44mm and 6.04mm x 4.03mm x 2.44mm.
- The top part of the ring with the pink sapphire and diamonds measures 18mm x 10mm.
- This ring rises almost 6.5mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.25, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on this ring, "PT950" "3.18CT" and "0.70CT" .
- This ring weighs 4.70 grams.
- This ring and the gems have been checked and certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA (USA). All 5 lab certificates will be sent with this ring.