GIA Natural 6.24CTS VS F Diamond Blue And Pink Sapphire Platinum Bypass Ring Band
The pink sapphire and blue sapphire have both been certified by GIA (USA) and Asian gem labs, to be natural sapphires, no treatment, no heating. The pink sapphire was tested by GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural purplish pink sapphire. The blue sapphire was tested by GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural violetish blue sapphire.
- Diamond Color : F-G
- Diamond Clarity : VS
- The oval cut pink sapphire measures 8.99MM X 7.06MM X 3.34MM.
- The oval cut blue sapphire measures 9.14MM X 7.09MM X 4.48MM.
- The top part of this ring with the sapphires and diamond on shank measures 17mm x 15mm.
- This ring rises 6mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring, "PT 950" "D-1.12" "B/S-2.90" AND "P/S-2.22".
- This ring weighs 8.25 grams.
- The sapphires along with the ring has been certified by 3 different gem labs including GIA. All 4 certificates will be sent with this ring.