GIA Natural 7.39Cts VS F Diamond No Heat Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Pendant Necklace
Gorgeous 18K solid gold GIA certified 7.39CTS diamond and yellow sapphire pendant. This pendant features an intricate drop shaped floral halo design studded with a large 6.10CT natural, no heat vivid yellow sapphire of Ceylon origin in center. The oval modified brilliant cut sapphire is surrounded with 5 pear / marquise brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.74CTS and 15 Round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.55CTS. The sapphire has a stunning lively yellow color. Its a gorgeous vibrant yellow color. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K white gold.
The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural yellow sapphire of Ceylon (Sri Lanka) origin. GIA lab has certified this as natural, no heat, yellow sapphire.
- This pendant is almost 1 inch long and over 1/2 inches wide.
- The oval modified brilliant cut sapphire measures 11.88MM x 8.62MM x 5.71MM.
- The round brilliant cut diamonds measure up to about 2MM wide.
- The pear / marquise brilliant cut diamonds measure up to about 4.4MM x 3MM.
- Diamond color : F-G.
- Diamond clarity : VS.
- The following stamps are on the pendant, "750" "18K" "D-0.55 + 0.74CT" "ST-6.10CT".
- This pendant weighs 5.6 grams.
- This pendant has a built in bail in back, so it can be worn with most chains or omega necklaces.
- This pendant comes with multiple independent gem lab certificates.
- The chain in the pictures is not included in this listing. The chain is for display purposes only.