GIA Certified Natural 11CTS VS F Diamond Ceylon No Heat Sapphire 18K Solid Gold Dome Ring
Gorgeous top quality GIA certified sapphire and diamond ring. This ring features a GIA certified no heat natural 9.35CT vivid yellow sapphire. The oval cut sapphire is surrounded with 16 large solitaire natural brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 1.30CTS. This ring has ten large solitaire round brilliant cut diamonds adding up to 0.61CTS. The ring also has six large brilliant cut pear and marquise diamonds adding up to 0.69CTS. The sapphire has water like, almost flawless transparency and see through clarity. The high quality natural diamonds and sapphire are set into solid heavy 18K gold.
The sapphire has water like, almost flawless see through clarity. The sapphire has a stunning lively yellow color. Its a gorgeous vibrant yellow color. The sapphire has been certified by an Asian gem lab and GIA (USA) to be a no heat, natural "yellow" sapphire of Sri Lanka (Ceylon) origin.
- Diamond round size: 2mm.
- Diamond pear size: 4mm x 2.5mm.
- Diamond marquise size: 3.5mm x 2mm.
- Diamond Color : F-G.
- Diamond Clarity : VS.
- The oval cut sapphire measures 13.94mm X 10.27mm X 8.19mm.
- The top part of the ring with the sapphire and the diamond around it measures 21mm x 24.5mm.
- This ring rises little over 12mm off the finger.
- This ring is a size 6.75, but it can be resized by a jeweler.
- The following stamps are on the ring: "18K", "750", "DR-0.61+DP-0.69" and "S-9.35".
- This ring weighs 10.15 grams.
- This ring comes with an independent gem lab certificate, Asian gem lab certificate and GIA certificate.